Pages

30 DAY COLORING CHALLENGE - SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT

Thursday, March 2, 2017

I am very lucky to have my own craft room (small, but mine) but my husband really likes when we watch TV together at night so I took one of his, now unused, stainless steel surgical carts and turned it into a coloring cart.  I put most of my coloring mediums onto the cart (no ink pads, no Tim Holtz crayons etc) just stuff that I can sit in the living room at night and color while we watch TV. I can wheel it anywhere in the house or back into my craft room.  My Raskog cart from Ikea stays in my craft room and now holds miscellaneous papers, envelopes and foil.  If you like and find this useful I'd be so happy to hear from you.


EVERYTHING ON BOTTOM SHELF IS IN A PERFECTLY SIZED WINE BOX!

COPICS BEING USED ARE IN THE JAR TO THE RIGHT


 COPIC STORAGE:TJANDTHINGS ON ETSY
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment