Pages

30 DAY COLORING CHALLENGE DAY 4: A LITTLE BIT OF COLORED PENCILS

Saturday, March 4, 2017

I was hoping to post every day (hmmm) but tomorrow is a travel day up to Mammoth (about 5 hrs door to door) and it is at altitude (our house is at 7900') so probably won't be able to color or post tomorrow.  I worked on these two Mo Manning images (mostly Polychromos) and the little girl with the Corgi is done unless I put in a background (always makes me nervous) but the cute little Frenchie is just started.  I did the wings in metallic pencils and then blended with a blender pencil.  Will probably add a bit of Wink of Stella to the wings and might try to finish him tomorrow night when I get my supplies unpacked and if I don't collapse!  Can't wait to see the snow again since Mammoth has more since we were up in February.


Mo Manning, 30 day coloring challenge


 
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

1 comment