Pages

POWER POPPY CHRISTMAS WREATH

Friday, December 2, 2016

I so love this Power Poppy image but it took me quite a while to actually finish the coloring and because I sized it so large (4 1/2 inches) I wasn't sure what I was going to do to make the card.  I die cut it in a circle thinking I would make a frame but I didn't like that so instead I used a circle die to just overlay it.  I kept the sentiment simple, a Wplus9 Merry die (colored with Spectrum Noir Shimmer Pen and also used clear on the red ornaments)and the Christmas word from their Festive Greetings. The white shimmer paper is from PTI which kept it simple but pretty.  I really wanted the image to be the primary focus.  Hope you all like it and I would love to hear from you!




Power Poppy, Christmas Wreath, Christmas Cards






Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment