Pages

CREATIVE CHEMISTRY 103: TAGS INTO CARDS

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Wow, what a class.  So many lessons packed into 5 days that I will have to watch a few of them over and over.  I did manage to finish two tags in between work and the Olympics and I had so much fun making them.  But I am a card maker and turning them into cards was a challenge.  I didn't have the heart to cut this one up so I cut off the tag top, rounded the corners and stuck it on Kraft paper.  I used Distress Silver Mist (added as I was making the card), embossed a Make It Crafty chipboard star circle with Ranger Liquid Platinum, cut the thank you die out of Ranger glitter paper which I colored with lettuce alcohol ink (new technique from class).  Scattered sequins perked it up!





My second tag combined techniques from day 2 and 3.  I used crayon resist and embossing powder over texture paste (dots). When I was making the card I decided to add some foiling on the corners using Tim's method of applying collage glue stick and pressing the foil on.
I also added two new colors of enamel accents around the Elizabeth Craft hello die(colored with distress inks and then clear Wink of Stella). I mounted the tag on MFT eggplant card stock.








Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment